IVR Services: Everything You Need To Know About Hosted IVR and Its Advantages
In the past few years, the need for IVR services has rapidly grown in North America and various other countries all over the world. According to market analysts, the market size of IVR systems has reached a new high, which means that it becomes important for providers to offer turnkey IVR application services in a secure, scalable and reliable manner. Considering the options of premise-based or hosted IVR solutions, a lot of business owners find it difficult to select the most suitable one. If you find yourself asking the question, “what is the difference between on premise and hosted and how to find a suitable one, this article is a must read.
Out of both the options available, most businesses prefer hosted services due to numerous reasons such as pay only for the services you actually require, yet benefit from fault-resistant infrastructure. Further to the afore-said, hosted IVR also helps customers focus on their core tasks, instead of setting aside resources that are required to manage on premise IVR systems.
The Advantages of Hosted IVR
- It enables employees to focus on other important aspects and organizational resources, along with the core competencies, instead of managing IVR operations and infrastructure.
- Preference for overall operating expenditure over capital procurement.
- Affordable fee, especially if you get speech applications under same fee structure that is used for hosted IVR platform.
- Includes various services that would otherwise need separate procurement such as supplier management application storage.
- It has a potential for highly augmented project deployment.
- It leverages load-balanced, multi-site dismissal of the hosting infrastructure of supplier.
- It is ideal even in the circumstances when ideal volume is difficult to forecast.
- Get professional 24/7 management.
- You won’t need a computer room infrastructure.
Although, the decision to select premise-based or hosted completely depends on your business objectives and requirements, considering the benefits of hosted IVR, it is not wring to say that it is worth spending your money on. Today, hosted IVR solutions leverage web technology and IVR solution providers manage and maintain all required software and hardware infrastructure.
Considering the number of providers, it is advisable to look for a provider that has positive reputation in the market. Thanks to the web, it is not difficult to find the details about customer service of a company. You may read user reviews and customer testimonials and make a thoughtful decision based on that.